Grace-isms

Grace often says really cute things, and most of the time I don't remember them later. So I need a place where I can put them down so I don't forgot the cute things that she says. Like the way she used to call Sam "Sayam," or the way she calls the refrigerator the "elevator." She often adds syllables to words making them far longer than they really are. When we were at Tusen Takk a few weeks ago someone asked if Sam was her brother and she said, "No, that's mommies!"
She also looked at the canoe paddle on the way and said, "That's a big spoon!"

As time goes on I hope to remember to update this with new things that she says. Time goes so quickly, and before I know it she's going to be off to school, then off to college, then off.... Oh, I can't even go there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Me! Monday!